Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Mmmh, shiny things in my mailbox today~! - Mmmh, schöne Dinge im Briefkasten heute~!


From JemsGems on Etsy. It made it to Europe in record time, in only a week! ♥ I have a very specific project in mind for the connectors, you'll see. Right now I'm waiting for two more findings to arrive before I can get started on it. The hearts ... well, Valentine's coming up, I'm sure you're aware.

Von JemsGems auf Etsy. Die Bestellung hats in Rekordzeit nach Europa geschafft, in nur einer Woche! ♥ Mit den Verbindern habe ich was ganz besonderes vor, seht ihr schon noch. Leider müssen noch zwei weitere Schmuckteile hier eintrudeln bevor ich anfangen kann. Die Herzen ... Naja, Valentinstag steht vor der Tür, brauch ich euch ja wohl nicht zu sagen, gelle?


No comments:

Post a Comment